Mahraja Corner Rooms offer one of the best & breathtaking view of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal Valley.
Reservations can be made on www.snowvalleyresort.co.in by following two ways:
You can book online through secured payment gateway from our website by your credit card, debit card and net banking of your bank. You have to first enter the check-in, check- out and other details in the Home Page or Reservation Page.
The booking engine will automatically show the availability and best possible online rates. Further enter the details in ”Guest Information Form”. Once you complete your process of reservation, you will get confirmation on screen and by mail. If you haven’t receive any confirmation mail, please contact us as soon as possible on firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Contact us by mail, by phone or via the contact form for the availability. Tell us your all details i.e. check-in date, check-out date, no. of persons, package type etc. We will get back to you shortly. Once you agreed with our rates, we will block your room as mentioned in the mail till specified date. Before final confirmation, you have to deposit the advance amount in our account. Once we will verify it, we confirmed your room & inform you shortly.
- Check-in : 12 noon
- Check-out: 11 am
The information requested during registration is necessary for the hotel and reservation to manage the booking request. All information is strictly confidential and shall be transmitted via an encrypted channel that ensures privacy. Your credit / debit card data, necessary to guarantee booking, is also transmitted through safe, on the protected bank server (SSL Secure Server).
- 25% cancellation fee if cancelled before 30 days prior to check in
- 50% cancellation fee if cancelled before 15 days prior to check in
- 75% cancellation fee if cancelled before 05 days prior to check-in
- 100% cancellation fee if cancelled lesser than 05 days of check-in
- Winter (December to February) are chilly with temperature ranging between 10°C to 1°C. Snowfall usually occur during winters making it ideal for honeymooning.
- Summer (March to May) are pleasant with maximum average temperature less than 35°C. These months are perfect for Dalhousie tourism. Tourists can enjoy nature walks, sightseeing and scenic beauty of the place. Snow can be enjoyed on high altitudes.
- Monsoons (June to mid September) are attractive here with mild intermittent showers.
Heavy woolens for winters and light woolens or tropical clothing for summer.
A visit to Dalhousie remains incomplete without splurging on the attractive items available in the hill town. Shopping here is a fun-filled experience for any traveler. The popular articles vary from attractive imported goods , souvenirs , lovely handicrafts to tiny trinklets and momentos.
The Tibetan market happens to be the favorite den of the tourists apart from The Mall. All the articles reflect the keen artistic sense of the local craftsmen and are truly exotic in appearance. Colorful cardigans, walking sticks, jackets and various handicrafts items increase the temptation among the tourists
- Tibetan market:- Kashmiri art and shawls, Buddhist paintings, woolens, junk jewelery, variety of copper and silver ‘Diyas’.
- Himachal Handloom Industry Emporium:- woolen shawls and exquisite handicrafts .
- Himachal Hand loom and Crafts Centre:- Chamba and Kullu Shawls.
- Tibetan Handicrafts Center:- Traditional Handicrafts and Tibetan Carpets, Souvenirs.